Thursday, August 10, 2006

On the road again

I'm taking my little minstrel show elsewhere. I've been invited to join Vox, a Beta-based sort of network brought to you by the folks who did LiveJournal, but is actually a lot cooler than LJ, at least I think.

It's easier to post here, a lot more user-friendly and frankly, I like the change of pace. When I was in my 20s, I moved a lot. I think this is an extension of that.

Come along and enjoy the improved, leaner, lower in fat and carbohydrates, City Chicken.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bobby said...

I applied for membership, we'll see if I can get on there. A lot of times people whose writings I read are on other platforms besides blogger, and I'll sign up just to be able to comment at their site. If I can't get on, maybe I'll just e-mail ya all the time - ha ha.

skullbolt@yahoo.com

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just sent you an invite, Bobby...

8:40 PM  
Blogger SoloForge said...

Hi, I write at how to make chicken coop or making chicken coops. Please drop by :-)

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home