Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The devil's in my car

I hate bees. I hate them because I am scared of them. I don’t know why, but this has always been the case, as long as I can remember. I killed a wasp in my car the other day. The wasp is the like the Marines of bees. They are the fucking badasses. I found it odd that a bee got in my car, I usually keep the windows up, or, when they are down, I am typically in motion, making it tough for bees or any small winged insect to get into my ride. With my car parked in the driveway yesterday, I discovered how that bee got in my car. Lookee here, at the lower righthand corner of my passenger-side mirror.




100_2220



Asshole bees made a small hive in MY CAR!! Bastards! I really hate bees, but I hate it more when people say “But we NEED bees for the honey.” You know what? Fuck honey. And fuck bee sympathizers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bobby said...

The object in that mirror is just TOO close.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Oh, man. There really could be nothing worse in your car besides maybe ... A tomato plant? Or tickets to a Lynyrd Skynyrd tribute band show? And neither of those could hurt you physically like the devil bee (they'd just hit you emotionally).

And yes, fuck honey. HOWEVER, we do need bees for flowers, John. Pretty, pretty flowers.

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home